Flexible elastomer-based ambient cure cross-linkable materials, for power, specialty and highly flexible cable insulation and sheathing with enhanced thermomechanical properties. Polidiemme® grades can be used also for other applications where high or low working temperatures, improved chemical and abrasion resistance are required.
Polidiemme® ambient-cure, cross-linkable elastomeric materials offer high abrasion, chemical and scratch resistance along with a wide operating temperature range. All grades are ready-to-use on standard extrusion lines.
● High electrical properties
● Low density
● High extrusion speed on standard extrusion lines
● Fast ambient curing
● Low water absorption
● Wide range of catalyst MB to fit with specific applications
● Halogen Free and no emission of acid, corrosive gases and dark smoke in case of fire
● Compliant with RoHS requirements (EU directive 2002/95/EC)
● Heat resistant cable
Polidiemme® ambient-cure, cross-linkable elastomeric materials offer high abrasion, chemical and scratch resistance along with a wide operating temperature range. All grades are ready-to-use on standard extrusion lined.
Wire and Cable Applications
- Specialty and highly flexible cable insulation and sheathing
- Heat resistant cable
- Alternative energy cable (PV, Windmill, ….)
- Shipboard and Marine cable insulation
- Oil&Gas cable insulation
- Highly flexible instrumentation cable
- Artic cable insulation as low as -70 C
- EV (battery charger, …)
- Industrial cable
Polidiemme can be used in other applications (Automotive, Film, Industrial, …) and process technique such as film, injection and blow molding extrusioneg Automotive, etc.