This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Finproject S.p.A., Via San Gabriele, 96 - 62010 Morrovalle (MC) - ITALIA
Types of Data collected
In general, among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
• Common personal data (such as first name, last name, phone number, company name, country, email address);
• Usage data and navigation data (such as IP addresses, domain names of computers used by users etc.).
The Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
All Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services.
In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without any consequences on the availability or the functioning of the service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Data Controller.
Users are responsible for any third party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Application and guarantee to have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
The use of the collected Data
The Data concerning the User is collected to:
Processing for these purposes is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party.
Contact users and fulfilling their requests (for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated in the Contact form)
Processing for these purposes is carried out with the specific consent provided by the user. For further information, please check http://www.padanaplast.com/pp/contacts
Perform statistical activities.
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
Ensure the proper functioning of web pages and their contents.
Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
Mode and place of processing the Data
The Data Controller processes the Data of Users in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated .
Circulation and communication of personal data
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller.
Furthermore, the Data may be accessible to all those subjects whose activities are connected or in support of Data Controller’s activities and to which the latter may apply - after their appointment as Data Processors - for the carrying out the aforementioned activities, within the limits of what is strictly necessary and in compliance with the purposes referred to in the previous paragraph.
Personal Data are processed exclusively within European Union.
In general, the Data provided will be stored in the form that allows your identification for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which it was collected and subsequently processed, in any case, within the limits of the law and as indicated in the information notice.
- where collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the Data Subject, they will be processed and stored until the end of the contractual relationship.
- where treated with the prior consent of the interested party, will be retained until such consent is revoked.
In any case, the personal data of the interested party may also be kept for a subsequent period where needs may arise in order to defend or assert a right and / or to fulfill any further legal obligations or orders of the Authorities.
Data subjects’ rights
Interested parties to whom the personal data refer can exercise the following rights:
• Right of access: the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and any other information related with this statement. Moreover, you can request a copy of your data, within reasonable limits;
• Right to Rectification: the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
• Right to erasure: the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay for one or more reasons described in article 17 of GDPR;
• Right to restriction of processing: the right to obtain restriction of processing when one of the statements described in article 18 of GDPR occurs;
• Right to object: the right to object to the processing of your personal data, at any time, where the basis for that processing is either legitimate interests of controller unless there are legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing that prevails over your own, for example for the exercise or our defense in court;
• Right to data portability: the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided.
Furthermore, under article 7 of GDPR, data subjects have the right to revoke their consent at any time, without penalizing the lawfulness of the treatment considered on the consent previously granted.
Moreover, they have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, set up to protect fundamental rights and freedoms in connection with the processing of personal data, in this particular case, represented by The Italian Data Protection Authority.
To exercise these rights, obtain the updated list of data processors, report problems or ask for clarification on the processing of personal data you can write to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also possible to forward your requests by writing to the Data Controller, Finproject S.p.A., located in Via San Gabriele, 96 - 62010 Morrovalle (MC) – ITALIA, specifying the object of the request.
Definitions and legal references
- Personal Data (or Data): Any information regarding a natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
- Usage Data: Information collected automatically from this Application (or third party services employed in this Application), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the Users who use this Application, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the User, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the Application) and the details about the path followed within the Application with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, and other parameters about the device operating system and/or the User's IT environment.
- User: The individual using this Application, which must coincide with or be authorized by the Data Subject, to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Subject: The legal or natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
- Data Controller: The natural person, legal person, public administration or any other body, association or organization with the right, also jointly with another Data Controller, to make decisions regarding the purposes, and the methods of processing of Personal Data and the means used, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Application.
- This Application: The hardware or software tool by which the Personal Data of the User is collected.
- Cookies: Small piece of data stored in the User's device.
This privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679.
Third Party’s Technical Cookies
The services contained in this section enable the Data Controller to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior. Google Analytics with anonymized IP (Google Inc.) Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network. This integration of Google Analytics anonymizes your IP address. It works by shortening Users' IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage data.